“The way they took the time to talk to me and answer my questions, it was like I was the only one in the whole health center. I remember thinking, ‘I was never treated this well when I had insurance and money.’”
NOTICE FOR CURRENT PATIENTS: FLU VACCINES AVAILABLE
CommunityHealth has free flu vaccines available to all CommunityHealth patients. Call to make an appointment to receive a vaccine.
To qualify for care at CommunityHealth, you must meet these requirements:
- You must have no health insurance, with the exception of Medicare part A only (must provide card).
- Your income must be at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- CommunityHealth must be your primary provider.
- You must not be eligible for a government-sponsored program.
If you are interested in becoming a patient, please come to one of our clinics and complete an intake form. (Please see FAQ page for intake hours.)
Please bring the following information with you at the time of intake:
- Proof of income
- Tax returns from previous year
- ONLY if you did not file taxes, you may bring:
- Check stubs for the past 30 days
- OR written statement from employer if you get paid cash
- OR supporter’s income, if you are supported by someone else
- Proof of address (NOTE: we do not accept PO boxes as proof of address)
- Picture ID
- List of current medications
- Copy of all past medical records (if you have seen a physician in the last three years)
- Letter of termination from insurance company (if applicable)
If you need more information about becoming a CommunityHealth patient, please contact
West Town: Virginia Gallegos, Intake Coordinator, 773.969.5924 or email@example.com
Englewood: Rosario Martinez, Patient Coordinator, 773.994.1515 or firstname.lastname@example.org
West Town – 2611 West Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60622
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9 AM – 8 PM
Friday 9 AM – 1 PM
Saturday 9 AM – noon
Englewood – 641 West 63rd Street, Chicago, IL 60621
Monday, Wednesday 9 AM – 1 AM
Tuesday 10 AM – 4 AM
Thursday 10 AM – noon
Friday 9 AM – noon
West Town Patient Handbook (English/Español/Polski) (PDF: 371KB)
Englewood Patient Handbook (English/Español) (PDF: 195KB)
Notice of Privacy Practices (English) (PDF: 29KB)
Notice of Privacy Practices (Español) (PDF: 57KB)
Notice of Privacy Practices (Polski) (PDF: 121KB)