At CommunityHealth, we provide the same top-quality health care as the area’s leading hospitals and medical centers – because our volunteer providers come from these settings. Our patients develop ongoing relationships with their caregivers, just as they would in a private practice.
Patients start with an initial appointment, which includes an examination, assessment and treatment plan. Select laboratory work, diagnostic testing, medications and referrals are available as needed. Services include:
Primary Care that includes basic wellness checks, vaccinations, and health screenings
- A growing number of on-site specialty and diagnostic services:
- Ear Nose Throat
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- Physical Therapy
- Registered Dietician Counseling
- Surgery (in-office procedures)
- Ultrasound Screening
- Nurse Case Management support for patients with chronic conditions like diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, and asthma
Please Note: CommunityHealth dental services are only available to CommunityHealth patients. You must meet all CommunityHealth eligibility requirements in order to receive dental services through our Oral Health Program.
We never charge a fee for our services. Spanish and Polish interpreters are available for all clinic sessions.
For information on how to become a patient, click here.