This may include: Primary Care and Specialty Providers (MD, DO, NP, PA, PT, etc.), Nurses (RN), Registered Dieticians, Dentists, Registered Dental Hygienists, Pharmacists(RPh, PharmD), and Mental Health providers (PsyD, LCSW, LCPC, Clinical Psychologists)
We are in particular need of:
- Dentists – click here to learn more
- Dental Hygienists
- Polish-Speaking Mental Health Providers
- Registered Dieticians (bilingual Spanish/English or Polish/English)
We are not currently accepting:
- Non-Bilingual (Spanish/English or Polish/English) Mental Health Providers
- Residents not affiliated with one of our established residency programs.
Commitment Level: Scheduling is flexible and providers can commit to as little as one, four hour shift per month. We ask for at least one year of consecutive service.
Click here for more information on volunteer roles and next steps for applying.
Click here to learn more about volunteering in our dental / oral health department.